by Janet Birkmann, STM Admin Assistant (March 2016)
There are exciting opportunities to teach English at the university level in Asia this coming school year! Invest in the lives of students who are uniquely positioned to impact this region of the world!
Begin February 2018!
Basic requirements to serve as a full-time university instructor of interactive English conversation classes:
- A commitment of at least 1 to 2 years
- Willingness to accept a teaching contract at the university
- Ability to raise one’s own support/living expenses
- Native/near native English speaker
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a liberal arts or science discipline
Click here to read one young woman’s testimonial about her time in Asia.
For Applications Forms and for Further Information on . . .
- Visas, work permits, residence permits
- Funds and banking
- Language preparation
- Health insurance
- Computers and internet
- and more
Rev. Douglas Clawson
Associate General Secretary
OPC Committee on Foreign Missions