OPC Disaster Response Efforts:
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to the Disaster Response work of the OPC Committee on Diaconal Ministries (CDM). We praise the Lord for the visible demonstration of compassion in His people as they seek ways to reach out to those who have suffered the consequences of major disasters.
Often when a major disaster strikes, the CDM creates a special fund to receive contributions for that particular disaster. The CDM maintains a general Disaster Response Fund as well.
Donations for Disaster Relief:
Make check payable to:
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Designate on check:
- Donations for general Disaster Relief (write “Disaster Relief” on the check)
- Donations for Refugee Relief (write “Refugee Relief” on the check)
- Donations for a Specific Disaster (write the name of the disaster on the check, i.e., Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Maria)
Mail checks to:
The Committee on Diaconal Ministries
Orthodox Presbyterian Church
607 N. Easton Rd., Bldg. E
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2539
Donate On Line: Hurricane Harvey
Donate on Line: Hurricane Irma
Donate on Line: Hurricane Maria
The Committee on Diaconal Ministries would have each donor understand the following regarding the future disposition of gifts received designated for a particular disaster:
- All designated disaster response funds may be transferred to the General Disaster Fund, but no sooner than two years after the date of the disaster.
- Any amount in the General Disaster Fund over $50,000 may be transferred to the CDM General Fund.
How to Pray:
As you pray for the victims of a disaster, and the relief workers and/or missionaries in the area, please also remember to pray for the CDM — that we may be diligent in our efforts to carry out an effective ministry of mercy in the name of Christ.
David P. Nakhla
Disaster Response Coordinator
Administrator, Committee on Diaconal Ministries
The Orthodox Presbyterian Church
607 N. Easton Rd, Bldg E, Willow Grove, PA 19090
Primary Phone: Cell (562) 760-7606
Secondary Phone: Office (215) 935-1007