The OPC Disaster Response effort is taking place in two regions…
Toms River/Seaside, NJ
- Mr. Charlie Farrell
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (719) 761-7214
Anticipated Needs (contact Charlie for the latest!):
- Labor Volunteers: Help with basic cleanup, and ripping out.
- Skilled Volunteers: LOTS OF NEEDS! – Electricians, plumbing, rough carpentry, sheetrock tape & mud, flooring, finish carpentry & paint
- Yard Work: The salt water necessitates replacing many shrubs, the water upheaval means relaying pavers & decorative blocks
- Spring & Summer projects: Exterior painting, yard cleanup, shrub plantings, etc.
- Teams greater than 6 may be divided into separate teams and work at different sites.
- We do not plan for any work on Sundays
Long Island, NY
- Mr. Al Zarek
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (516) 650-0975
Specific Needs as of 4-18-13
- Those who can tile Kentile type floors
- Those who can install molding and cabinets
Anticipated Needs (contact Al for the latest!):
- Labor Volunteers: Basic cleanup
- Skilled Volunteers: Light electrical, light plumbing, sheetrock tape & mud, finish carpentry, paint
The Committee on Diaconal Ministries (CDM) is accepting gifts designated for Hurricane Sandy relief.
- Make payable to: “Orthodox Presbyterian Church”
- Noted for: “Hurricane Sandy Relief”
- Mail to: OPC Administrative Office, 607 N. Easton Rd, Bldg E, Willow Grove, PA 19090.
- OPC Disaster Response Coordinator
- David Nakhla
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (562) 760-7606