We hope the following features will help you navigate this website, discover opportunities for service, learn about short-term missions in general, or explore fields that are of particular interest to you.
- Options listed in the new menu across the top of the page allow you to return “Home,” or read “About Us,” or learn “How to Donate (to OPC Disaster Response Efforts),” or click to “Contact Us,” or be re-directed to the OPC’s website
- Hit the arrows on the SlideDeck on the home page to quickly advance through photos from each section of the site
- A new You are here line at the top of each post helps to orient you to your current position on the site
- Tags, recently added to the bottom of each post, are a very efficient way to find other posts with similar content
- Click on News to stay on top of the most recently posted information
- Global STMs and National STMs are subdivided so that you can quickly locate “Current Opportunities” as well as previous posts about individual fields – for example “Haiti” or “Boardwalk Chapel”
- Disaster Response reviews the OPC’s activities related to notable disasters such as Hurricane Sandy and the Tsunami in Japan
- Go to General Info for STM resources and background reading
- Find printable versions (Bulletin Inserts and Posters) of past and current newsletters under S.T.O.R.M. Reports
- The text and photos from published articles about STMs and disaster response can be found under New Horizons Articles
- Testimonials offer personal reflections by OPC’ers who have participated in short-term missions and disaster response
- And, if you still don’t see what you’re looking for, a new Search Box at the top right-hand side of the screen should help you get there!
Please click on Contact Us with any questions or comments about this website. Thank you!